We’re looking for blog posts on organizing and decluttering in all areas of life from bloggers and from readers.
If you are with a brand or you represent a content marketing firm, please contact us to ask about sponsored post opportunities.
Before you submit your post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line “[Topic] Blog Guest Post” and include your idea for your post. Or you can email us to tell us the niche you write about and we’ll offer some suggestions about a topic that we would like you to use. If you have a blog or have been published online, please include a link with your email.
We will let you know within 1 week whether your post idea has been accepted.
Once we’ve agreed on a topic, please follow these guidelines:
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else. If you’d like to later publish your post on another site, please wait at least 3 months, modify the first paragraph and include a link stating, “This post originally appeared on www.earlybirdmom.com.”
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional. You are welcome to mention your own products and we would love to be an affiliate if appropriate.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Upload all images to a Google drive we provide. Resolution between: 700-800 pixels wide and 700-1050 pixels tall. Images are optional but recommended. Images should be clear and bright. We will create social media graphics for your post. Please include a note with your post about who should be credited for the images.
- Be 700 – 1,800 words in length
- Include no more than two links to your website in the body of the post
We reserve the right to decline posts that aren’t a good fit for the blog.
Note: we’re not paying for these posts.