Does paper clutter drive you crazy?
When I asked what struggles people have with paperwork, my inbox was absolutely flooded with answers!
- Lots of people create piles to deal with later and end up with mountains of paper.
- Some people are completely overwhelmed and have boxes of paperwork creating stress and anxiety.
- Some people can’t find important letters just days after receiving them because the paperwork is such a problem.
But I have good news because there are some simple things you can do to reverse these problems and stop letting paper piles overtake your home!
I want to share these tips with you!
Registration is currently closed but you can get on the waitlist here by opting in below.
You’re invited to a paperwork challenge
Here’s the schedule:
- Assignment 1 – Creating a command center + daily upkeep
- Assignment 2 – Short-term filing and picking an “office day.”
- Assignment 3 – Junk mail and magazines
- Assignment 4 – Receipts and electronic alternatives
- Assignment 5 – School paperwork and artwork
- Assignment 6 – Long-term filing system (part 1)
- Assignment 7 – Long-term filing system (part 2)
- Assignment 8 – Sentimental papers and documents
- Assignment 9 – “Critical” documents (passports, car titles, insurance policies, etc.)
- Assignment 10 – Bills
- Assignment 11 – Manuals
- Assignment 12 – Reference material (recipes, patterns, magazine articles, etc.)
Here’s how the challenge works:
- This challenge will run for 4 weeks (6 if you choose the “PLUS” option – more on that in a minute)
- Each week you’ll get 2 assignments that should take you no more than 30-60 minutes. And as always, you just do what you can – no pressure, no stress.
- You’ll get assignments via email.
During this paperwork challenge, you’ll learn:
- the secret to being organized from the start so it’s easy to manage your paperwork
- how to to decide which papers to keep, what to trash, and what to shred or otherwise destroy
- the genius way to reduce the number of papers that come into your home in the first place
- keys to working with the other people in your home to stay organized
- 3 easy ways to destroy confidential documents that don’t require a shredder
- a genius alternative to keeping a mountain of your kids’ artwork which still lets you enjoy it all
- … a whole lot more!
Get on the waitlist for the next challenge here.
If you have problems receiving challenge emails, please email for support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!