If you’re a blogger or interested in blogging, this post is for you.
I almost didn’t enroll in EBA.
I waffled back and forth. Would I have the time? Was it a good investment? Couldn’t I just keep on doing the things I was already doing on my blog? I literally purchased at 11:50pm on the last day of enrollment.
I had been working hard on growing my blog since about June (and blogging for 18 months before that). I’d seen some growth and a couple “mini-viral” posts but I hadn’t made more than maybe $200 all together.
I wanted to turn this blog into a true part-time career (alongside being a wife and mom to our 4 boys). I had toyed with taking a few other blogging courses but never really felt completely sure.
This time I decided to take the plunge and enrolled in Elite Blog Academy.
Why did I make a last minute decision for Elite Blog Academy?
These 4 things:
- Ruth Soukup. This woman has a track record. I’ve been reading Ruth’s blog for about a year. She is amazing. Her story is inspiring. She’s written a best-selling book on blogging (I read and digested it several times – it’s very thorough.) I figured if she was taking the time to teach a course on blogging, the advice would be solid.
- The price. I’ve seen other courses that sell for much more. $299 (update: now $499) didn’t seem like a huge investment to me, especially for a 12-unit course. It’s set up so you can finish it in 12 weeks if you like, although I’m taking much longer to do it more thoroughly and fit it into my schedule.
- The guarantee. Seriously – I think this guarantee is what pushed me over the edge. If I wasn’t able to make this course work for me, I could ask for my money back. Ruth promises you’ve got nothing to lose – that cinched it for me.
- The timing. Course enrollment was only open for a short time. If I waited, I’d have to wait months to join later. This, coupled with the guarantee, convinced me that I should go ahead with the course.
The verdict? Boy am I glad I decided to go for it!
Let me show you some of my stats.
My traffic started to climb around October 13 and by the week of November 10, I had 10.5k pageviews in a week! The next week was even better at 16k.
Here are my stats as of February 2016
My email list doubled in just 2 weeks!
I signed up on September 30 and started working through the material right away. By mid-October I was seeing big gains. I’ve had over 59,000 pageviews over the latest 30 days! That’s triple my traffic for the previous 30 days.
Now, in January 2016, I’m averaging between 250,000 and 400,000 pageviews a month and my email list has over 9,000 subscribers.
I’m starting to earn more, too.
Due to the increased traffic and some other changes I’ve made, my earnings are taking a nice climb, too. Woot!
My favorite parts of Elite Blog Academy
- The lessons. Of course. The video lessons and workbook are professionally done. The content is meaty. The tone is encouraging but doesn’t sugar-coat things. Blogging is hard work and there are no magic bullets. You have to do the hard work to see results.
- The bonuses. Ruth and her team are creating bonuses for us in real time. She created a bonus for Pinterest (you’re going to love this one!) with her Pinterest strategy spelled out in detail. I’m using it and my Pinterest traffic is going crazy.
- The webinars. This isn’t a course where you never hear from the author again. Ruth and her team have done 2 webinars so far and there are plans for more. She takes questions and follows up with more questions and answers in our Facebook group afterward. This access is priceless.
Are you a blogger? I’ve got great news for you!
Elite Blog Academy is re-opening enrollment from February 22-26, 2016.
If you’ve been wanting to grow your blog but it just wasn’t coming together or you’re looking for a proven plan to help you go from a casual hobby to a successful business, I don’t think you can do any better than Elite Blog Academy.
Are you planning to enroll in Elite Blog Academy?
(Or are you already a member?) What’s the one thing you’re most excited about?