Introducing … Family Fun Friday!
Today I have a special feature to share with you. Every week, I will be joining up with 3 blogging friends to bring you a link party called Family Fun Friday. Family Fun Friday is a place for you busy moms to get some wonderful inspiration about all things family – fun activities, scrumptious recipes to share with loved ones, crafts and organization, money-saving tips and advice. Bloggers are invited to link-up their posts below and everyone is invited to be inspired and encouraged by all the ideas presented here.
Announcements for Bloggers
Family Fun Friday has been going strong for over a year and regularly has over 200 bloggers posting! I am so tickled to be co-hosting. Starting this week, your posts will be linked on four blogs meaning you get four times the exposure! Each co-host will share her favorites which just increases your chances of being featured. The hostesses will pin each featured post so be sure to link up your best! This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Meet your Family Fun Friday hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
My Picks: Featured Money Saving Ideas and Organizing Tips
- Leslie of the Seasoned Homemaker shares her gorgeous “unpaper” towels. Frugality was never so beautiful!
- Leah from Simple.Home.Blessings shares exactly how you can earn free drinks with Starbucks Rewards. I love her frugal advice!
- Shari Lynne from Faith Filled Food for Moms shares a detailed list of what goes on sale when throughout the year – you can really plan your purchases in advance with this information.
- Carrie from Carrie This Home shares her top 5 tips to help keep baby warm at night. This is great for these subarctic temperatures we’ve been having!
- Barb from A Life in Balance shares 11 daily frugal habits. I think I do only about 7 or 8 of these. Thanks for the inspiration, Barb!
- Barb also shares tips on how to hang clothes to dry in winter. Cutting back on dryer usage is a great way to lower your utility bill.
Monica’s Picks: Featured Family Fun Ideas
Click over to Happy and Blessed Home to see Monica’s picks on ways to supercharge your marriage and love on your littles.
Diane’s Picks: Featured Food
Diane has selected some mouth-watering recipes to feature – just look at the yummy goodness in these pictures! Stop by her blog for all the details.
Stephanie’s Picks: Parenting and Learning
Stephanie has picked out 6 posts that will help you beat cabin fever. No winter blues allowed!
Moving on to this week …
This week I wrote about laundry, specifically 7 ways to tame the laundry pileup and confessed my love for a certain TV show. How can something as mundane as laundry garner so many reactions?! I hope you’ll check it out.
Here’s where you can link up!
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Need a button? Get your link party buttons here.
LINK up your Family Friendly, Fun and Frugal Ideas
(RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.)
If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Please pin and share your favorite posts. To pin a specific post, please click through and pin directly from the authoring blogger’s site.